Saturday, August 6, 2011

Offers Seriously not crediting for ya??? :(

         for a while now i have been doing quite a few offers a day on sites like Rewards1, CashCrate,and PrizeRebel but for some odd reason they would not credit me at all and this has been going on for almost a month of me not getting credit for my offers then i realized what was wrong..it was not the browser or lack of clearing cookies..IT WAS BECAUSE I DID NOT UPDATE MY BROWSER T-T all this time i thought something was wrong with my computer or something but after i updated my browser that i use for doing offers(mozilla firefox) then all of a sudden ever single offer that i have started doing after that has credited me! i was happy but i was also angry with myself for not realizing it sooner. so everyone who has been having this problem along with me your not alone just do these simple steps to make sure that EVERY offer you do credits:



1) clear your cookies before and after each offer
2)make sure each page loads FULLY
3)input TRUTHFUL information
4)and ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR WEB BROWSER IS UP TO DATE(i really cannot stress this one enough)
Other helpfull Tips:
1) have fun
3)dont worry if an offer does not credit right away, in fact some of them credit over night!.
2)its always worthwhile to do the offers early or later in the night when there is not alot of other people doing the offers aswell because that in fact does slow the crediting proccess down when there are too many people doing the offers at once.

and all of these apply to ANY prize/cash website that you sign up for!
Your Way To Financial Freedom